I JUST DON"T CARE!

I really don't like you. I wouldn't care if you fell off the face of the earth. If you never talked to me again I would be ecstatic.

Monday, March 29, 2010

why do we think they will grow up?

i thought that she understood, that she realized that her actions were inappropriate and juvenile. turns out i was wrong. she is still using social tools to attach people. she says that she cant stand haters, that people should be sincere, etc. how is it being sincere when you aim comments at someone over facebook, when you throw insults over a broad group of people? this is just cycling around again it seems. why is she still concerned with what is happening in my store? it is no longer hers. not her store, not her problem. you want to play kiddie drama, do it with your own people.....leave mine out of it. she was supposedly your friend and you treat her that way? guess i shouldnt be surprised, she did it to me and we are family. i seem to be continuously disappointed when i thought i have given up on her. when will i learn not to expect anything from her?

No comments:

Post a Comment